Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sheshan International Golf Club


I was lucky enough to visit Sheshan Golf Club located just outside Shanghai. Tiger Woods played here just before winning in Melbourne at the end of 2009, which was just before the whole cheating on his wife scandal.
Anyway, the day was foggy and raining so a quick round of golf was out of the question. My fathers boss's friend invited us there for the day to see his house, inside a gated community, which was located next to the 8th hole and nothing short of unbelievable and to have lunch at La Scala restaurant in the country club. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos of the house, nor the club. Just one bad photo of the clubs side entrance. Lunch was amazing, an eight course fine Italian meal. Was a good change from the usual Chinese food, which does not keep me full for long. I was stuffed and satisfied for many hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment